Sunday, March 06, 2011

Spring got me into it!

Believe me, it's not me.
It's the spring.

I don't know how but it always starts the night it rains. or rained.
It slowly transforms into a language. It takes a figure.
The clouds pass by and horizon is seen.
and you can start drawing with borrowed art papers.

It follows the usual route.
Smiling in the dark, smiling for no reason.
Sounding stupid, cheesy and on the borders of boringly funny.
Hiding from one and all, and holding it out in the open.
With secrets hanging bare in the open to dry.

Those who know, will know.
Unfortunately, those who knew, are no more.
But you can't speed up in this route, on whichever car you drive..
either the drive;s awesome or you're terrible at driving :P

It's all the same, similar. The hours, the minutes.. the movements!
The rationales of finding rationality, and then
negating it. Only to prove it again.
Viability study is as archaic as thinking, it seems!

You always loose to yourself when you don't want to win.
and who know, know how superstitious can winning get.
What can you change, when you see the cycle moving again
every blink fights a tear or two!

I tell you it's not me, it's the spring.
It's the time to rise in it,
Don't know why but I love doing it over and over...
Maybe the light is the brightest this time.

No comments: