Thursday, July 21, 2011

Of dying passions and momentary truth!

I can survive the chill but can't spare the thrill
that I smell when you smile, baby, still,
there's only so much that I could 'jure up..
that you light my sky and twinkle my stars.

I could go on, and on, but why,
where I can't see your figure move by,
and stroke the hair which fell out of line
in a perfected dream of my imperfect mind.

Back in the days when I saw you glow
and you used to make my gloomy days glow
When I could smell your perfume, but now
there's only so much that I'd let you know.

That if there's still hope, that reason's you
That can break a sailor's curse like a row
For rainbows are when your laughter breaks out.
I die in the moment, in my incarcerated ego.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

read it innumerable times..still yearning to read it more. love !